Good evening from Tennessee. (No Not Kansas). Ken is still in Baltimore waiting "patiently" and I am back taking care of the home front for a while. I flew out Saturday evening and pretty sure I cried 90% of the way home. Ken is doing well. I recruited allies there to help keep an eye on him and I think he has already caught on. God has been so good to bring people into our lives there that have just taken us under their wings.
There are no words to describe how good it was to attend church yesterday and worship God with those who have been "shoulder to shoulder" with us even before January 2nd. Some in our Sunday school class called Ken on a cell phone and passed it around. It was GREAT!! It wasn't to bad either that I was able to hold that ever changing grandson of ours. Fuller cheeks just give you more room to kiss (some were from his Pops). If you want to see pictures of him you can go to www.maggie-and-family.blogspot.com.
I am putting away Christmas decorations and trying to get the house ready for that day when Ken comes home with a NEW HEART. Going back to work today was strange but Ken and I talked at least 3 or 4 times and then another couple of times this evening. I felt like he was close by anyway.
We continue to get e-mails, cards or phone calls daily from someone telling us they are praying. It is amazing!! The Monday after we arrived in Baltimore my mom and dad came out for a few days. She compiled a list of states "we knew" where people were praying for us. That list was:
Tennessee, Texas, California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Nebraska, Ohio, North Dakota, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland and even Porto Rico.
WOW!!! How Blessed We Are to have so many people going before the Father on our behalf. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As always please continue to pray for the family of the one who will give the gift of life and for that person who will soon face eternity -- PRAY God will welcome him home.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay, you can add Nevada, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Virginia (you know my family is huge) to your list of states. Kenneth, when you get your new heart, are you going to keep the piece of mine you've always had? There's always more where that came from if we need to replace it. Bert, hang in there. I love you both and you are in my thoughts and prayers.
go ahead and add Kentucky too, John and Abby live there, and they have prayed for ya'll too:)
You can also add Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Arizona, I have a big family as well!!!
Post a Comment