Thank you for the comments, e-mails and calls today. I spent some time outside of the hospital walking the streets of Baltimore again. It felt good to be out in the sun even though it was a little chilly. The plan is still to take Ken to the O.R. in the morning and see how his lungs are functioning. When I left the hospital tonight his blood pressure was up and seeming to hold steady. They were having to give him another unit of blood and they were still pulling fluid off of his body.
It is hard to believe this time last Thursday I was trying to get here - THE CALL CAME.
I will never be able to find the words to thank you all adequately for holding us up these past days through your prayers and words of encouragement. I look forward to sharing with you tomorrow of God's faithfulness.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hope you get a good night's rest! I'm sure that you are worn "slick." I'll be anxious to hear how my buddy does tomorrow. As always - Love to you both!!!
c
Dear Roberta, I am with you in thought and prayer every day, I miss my buddy, tell him to get better soon we love him and send him the best, Gerhard and I keep track on what is happening, stay strong and have faith, God will look out for you and Ken, we will keep in touch...Carmen and Gerhard
Hey Bertie,
Glad to read you got a little sunshine yesterday on the streets of Baltimore! It was soooo good to talk to you live!!
Praying for a good day today for Ken's lungs.
Keep the faith.
Love ya,
Cher
Dear Bert and Ken, Tom and I are praying and thinking of you both daily, we just feel helpless that we can't do more. God will give you the strength to hang in there and he is watching over Ken. Tom needs him to get better so they can sit on the porch this spring to catch up on the neighborhood.
Carol sends her love and prayers and Mr. Fred ask Tom about Ken all the time. Don't worry about things here (I'll send you the mail on Sat).
Love Brenda and Tom
DEAR BERT,THANK YOU FOR KEEPING US INFORM,IT IS LIKE WE ARE THERE WITH YOU AND KEN,GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.WE PRAY FOR KEN EVERYDAY AND KNOW THAT GOD IS WATCHING OVER HIM,WE LOVE YOU BOTH, BOBOPEPERE
Post a Comment