Once again we start with counting our blessings and there are many. Your faithfulness to pray for us is so amazing and God is answering them along the way. Out of the O.R. this morning came the news we were waiting to hear - THE HEART IS WORKING WITHOUT ASSIST. That is such awesome news. The doctors were able to take the heart off of the by-pass machine; however, the lungs are not able to stand alone yet. The plan is to continue and remove fluid from his body and then try again on Friday. As I continue to watch these different machines perform their functions - all of the data they can find out from the blood work they continuously do, allowing them to make adjustments in medications for a desired result - I am astounded at God's creation of the Human Body and how there is such a fine balance with everything. God's design is absolute perfection.
We will continue to pray for wisdom of those working to find that desired balance in Ken's body, so it will all come together and work according to God's plan. It has been a long day for some reason so I will let this be all for today. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What wonderful news! FBC-Huntsville, TX has been praying for you all since this began and will continue to do so over the course of recovery. Keep your focus on Christ and He will give you the strength and endurance you need...Phil 4:13!
We love you guys!
Brian & Amanda (Norton)Largent
Bert.....We are so-o-o-o THRILLED
with Ken's progress...GOD IS SO
MARVELOUS & MERCIFUL!!!!! Thank you
so much for your continous updates..We have been calling Jean & Robbie to keep them abreast of all of the news!!!...We MISS YOU so
much!...quite a few members have
asked about you & Ken....my neice,
Angela, in Louisiana has asked for
copies of your blogs(didn't think you'd mind)to share with their church & prayer groups...they will
also be praying for you both!!!!!!
We LOVE dearly & MISS you daily!!!
Your strong faith is a blessing
to me.....take care!!
Love......Mary, Janet,Ashley,Joan
and Judy!!!!!
Bert....this is such great news!!! I called Christi; she and Alina were on their way home from Alina's 3 year check up....everything is great! When we ask Alina who loves her, you and Ken are always voiced. We will keep you&Ken in our hearts and prayers....patrice
Bert....please know that your Nashville "team" is praying for you all as well. What wonderful news! I get my Maryland updates, but it is great to hear your side as well! With lots of love and prayers your way, Renee
Dearest Bert,
It was so good to talk to you live this morning. You sounded so confident and strong. It's after 9PM and I'm just now getting to read the Wendesday update. My heart is full and overflowing!! How thrilled I am that things are turning around.
As always, you're in our prayers. Much love! C
I am thinking and praying for you guys. Sending my love to Maryland.
Amy Christofis
Bert just wanted to know that we are all praying and praying hard for you and Ken. You have exhibited an exceptional amount of strength as far as I am concerned. I know that God will continue to take care of you because you are a person of great faith. Your friend and co-worker, Joan
Post a Comment