Dearest Bert, My heart has been heavy all day - just wondering how you and Ken are doing. Everytime my thoughts turn to you - I say a prayer. We got the word from Cathy last night about Ken's not recognizing you. Larry is really having a hard time thinking about his buddy being so disoriented. I hope you got his voicemail. We love you guys so very much!!! cheryl
Bert, We are so sorry to hear what is happening with Ken but we will not lose hope. I can't imagine how hard this is for Ken and even for you. Please don't feel lonely; know that we are there with you in spirit and in prayers. God is faithfull and he can turn any situation. We miss you and love you guys! Felicity, Mitchell and Patrick
Just got to get into the blog. We are in College Station for awhile and I was having trouble getting into the internet. I have been thinking of you and Kenneth so much. Y'all are in our prayers. I pray that both of you get the much needed rest you need and that all the tests come back good. I know it is hard on both of you but keep up the faith, as I know you will, my friend. As you keep mentioning, everything is in God's time and sometimes we don't understand but He has a plan. I love you Roberta!!!!!!! Charlene
You and Kenneth have been on my mind all day yesterday and today. I too say a prayer everytime I think of you. Keep on keeping the faith. When you get a chance, give me your mail address so I can get the ruby slippers to you. Love to you both--james and barbara
Bert we love you and Ken and are praying for you, take care and tell him from us we really are so ready for him to get home so we can bug him, love to both of you, hang in there I know it is easy for us to say, if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know Love Carmen and Gerhard
5 comments:
Dearest Bert,
My heart has been heavy all day - just wondering how you and Ken are doing. Everytime my thoughts turn to you - I say a prayer. We got the word from Cathy last night about Ken's not recognizing you. Larry is really having a hard time thinking about his buddy being so disoriented. I hope you got his voicemail. We love you guys so very much!!!
cheryl
Bert,
We are so sorry to hear what is happening with Ken but we will not lose hope. I can't imagine how hard this is for Ken and even for you. Please don't feel lonely; know that we are there with you in spirit and in prayers. God is faithfull and he can turn any situation. We miss you and love you guys!
Felicity, Mitchell and Patrick
Just got to get into the blog. We are in College Station for awhile and I was having trouble getting into the internet. I have been thinking of you and Kenneth so much. Y'all are in our prayers. I pray that both of you get the much needed rest you need and that all the tests come back good. I know it is hard on both of you but keep up the faith, as I know you will, my friend. As you keep mentioning, everything is in God's time and sometimes we don't understand but He has a plan. I love you Roberta!!!!!!!
Charlene
You and Kenneth have been on my mind all day yesterday and today. I too say a prayer everytime I think of you. Keep on keeping the faith. When you get a chance, give me your mail address so I can get the ruby slippers to you. Love to you both--james and barbara
Bert we love you and Ken and are praying for you, take care and tell him from us we really are so ready for him to get home so we can bug him, love to both of you, hang in there I know it is easy for us to say, if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know Love Carmen and Gerhard
Post a Comment