Please pray as we are heading down to get the new line put in for the dialysis. It is going to be put up in the chest area again. Just pray for steadiness of the hands and clarity of eyes doing the procedure.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Bert, been waiting to hear some news, you are the strongest person I ever met, god bless you for being the person you are, we are praying for both of you give Ken our Love and please take care of yourself...Carmen and Gerhard
Roberta, Just to let you know we are praying and James morning prayer group is continually praying for both you and Kenneth. We love you guys and know that God will guide you through. I agree, you are a very strong person. Good genes I guess! Love James and Barbara
You'll continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Funny I came across this post-at 10:26 pm last night (so 4:26pm EST), I was sitting at the computer when I sensed that Ken really needed my prayers at that moment. I stopped what I was doing and prayed for a minute or so. Then I read this post this morning and you had written it at almost the exact time I was praying. :)
Bert, Our prayers are with you and Ken, may God bless you both and all the medical staff. Hope you are getting some rest, you also need to take care of yourself too. Brenda and Tom
4 comments:
Dear Bert, been waiting to hear some news, you are the strongest person I ever met, god bless you for being the person you are, we are praying for both of you give Ken our Love and please take care of yourself...Carmen and Gerhard
Roberta, Just to let you know we are praying and James morning prayer group is continually praying for both you and Kenneth.
We love you guys and know that God will guide you through. I agree, you are a very strong person. Good genes I guess!
Love James and Barbara
You'll continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Funny I came across this post-at 10:26 pm last night (so 4:26pm EST), I was sitting at the computer when I sensed that Ken really needed my prayers at that moment. I stopped what I was doing and prayed for a minute or so. Then I read this post this morning and you had written it at almost the exact time I was praying. :)
Bert,
Our prayers are with you and Ken, may God bless you both and all the medical staff. Hope you are getting some rest, you also need to take care of yourself too.
Brenda and Tom
Post a Comment