Wednesday, April 9, 2008

UPDATE

Sorry I am late in getting this out. I have not been able to get the Internet until now. The new line is in and Ken is back on dialysis. There were problems getting his feeding tube back in last night and he has not slept at all since he woke up yesterday morning. Not sure what is going on but hopefully he will sleep soon. I know you will pray and will try and update again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bert - I am so sorry yet another procedure...I do so hope that this one will lead to more strength and better rest. Please know that you are in my prayers all day long. Take care...will share this with my church and prayer partners. Much Love.Amy
Call Center and Records CFCU

Anonymous said...

Hi Roberta,

Just want you to know that John and I and our boys are still praying for you and Ken every night. It was nice to see Ken's picture since the only time I saw him was in the CCU. I pray that you and Ken remain strong and soon all things will be heading in the right direction. John is continuing to heal and we have had a few bumps in the road. He was in the hospital last week for a few days but is much better now. However, if we start to feel sorry for ourselves, we think of you and Ken. You are an inspiration to us and I know to many people. Your faith is amazing! God be with both of you.
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Roberta, I dont know what to say, we just keep hoping and praying that all will go better for Ken, you are in our thoughts and prayers, love ya both. Carmen